Nayan Jagjivan | J. V. GOKAL CHARITY TRUST

About Us

JVG-staff

J. V. GOKAL CHARITY TRUST is “not-for-profit”, Public Charitable Trust registered within the provisions of Bombay Public Trust Act, 1950.
The trust is a national level organization aiming to reach out to the underprivileged and needy communities by providing them educational opportunities and access to basic healthcare facilities through charity.
Since its inception in 1967, J. V. GOKAL CHARITY TRUST (JVGCT) works with the values of Trust, Devotion and Compassion for the communities it serves.
JVGCT is working across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Manipur, Nagaland, Tamil Nadu, West Bengal and Odisha through its Healthcare, Educational and Community Development Projects.

Board of Trustee



• Mr. Shishir K. Diwanji
• Mr. Ravindra J. Gokal
• Mr. Ashok J. Gokal
• Mr. Kishore J. Gokal
• Mr. Nayan Arun Jagjivan
• Mr. Nakul Arun Jagjivan
• Mr. Rajan Mehta

Message from Trustee

It is our firm belief that good education and basic healthcare is a gift that has the power to transform and effect change which will last for lifetime. This transformative potential inspire us every day and strengthen our conviction with each step we take in our journey.
The 21st century is presenting new challenges to the society, government and organizations across the globe. We need to come together and work closer than ever before to address many of these challenges. Our approach needs to be much more inclusive and broad based stance than what has worked for us in the past.
Our efforts must be presented holistically to the young minds for their learning and development, as it will be the need of the future. Thus, the efforts of J. V. Gokal Charity Trust is dedicated towards enabling meaningful changes to transform the lives, futures, and aspirations of the younger generation, especially those challenged by limited means.
The programs envisioned and implemented by our organization across India are having positive impact on the lives of many. We shall continue to engage with the disadvantaged through targeted interventions in the field of education, healthcare and community development. We hope that our sustained efforts shall result in overall development and empowerment of underprivileged and needy. We are pleased that our project team, associate organisations and well-wishers are jointly working towards achieving these goals.
On behalf of trust, I extend my best wishes to all and hope that we shall progress with each and every day.

Vision

To work as a catalyst in bringing sustainable change in the lives of the underprivileged and needy through education and healthcare.
The trust was started in 1967 with the vision of providing educational opportunities and healthcare facilities to underprivileged. The trust focuses mainly on supporting activities related to education and healthcare in partnership with other similar organizations.

Mission

To identify and work along with the economically and socially disadvantaged, by providing them opportunity to enjoy a healthy and sustainable quality of life through education and healthcare.


Aim & Objectives

• To provide support for offering Formal and Vocational Education to underprivileged and needy.
• To provide support for offering Health Care Services.
• To promote Community Welfare Activities and Programs.





Comments


  1. I am bold enough among many others to state that there is now a potent cure to this sickness but many are unaware of it. I discovered that I was infected with the virus 3 months ago, after a medical check-up. My doctor told me and I was shocked, confused and felt like my world has crumbled. I was dying slowly due to the announcement of my medical practitioner but he assured me that I could leave a normal life if I took my medications (as there was no medically known cure to Herpes). I went from churches to churches but soon found that my case needed urgent attention as I was growing lean due to fear of dying anytime soon. In a bid to look for a lasting solution to my predicament, I sought for solutions from the herbal world. I went online and searched for every powerful trado-medical practitioner that I could severe, cos I heard that the African Herbs had a cure to the Herpes syndrome. It was after a little time searching the web that I came across one Dr Itua(A powerful African Herbal Doctor), who offered to help me at a monetary fee. I had to comply as this was my final bus-stop to receiving a perfect healing. My last resolve was to take my life by myself, should this plan fail. At last it worked out well. He gave me some steps to follow and I meticulously carried out all his instructions. Last month, to be precise, I went back to the hospital to conduct another test and to my amazement, the results showed that negative,Dr Itua Can As Well Cure The Following Desease…Cancer,Hiv,Herpes, Hepatitis B,Liver Inflammatory,Diabetis,Fribroid,,Non Hodgkin Lymphoma,Skin Cancer,Uterine Cancer,Prostate Cancer Dercum,Hpv,Weak Erection,Infertility,fibromyalgia,Get Your Ex Back,Als,SYPHILLIS,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Breast CANCER,Lung Cancer,Prostate Cancer,Brain Cancer,Genetic disease,Epilepsy, Parkinson's disease..You can free yourself of this Herpes virus by consulting this great African Herbal Doctor via this e-mail: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com / info@drituaherbalcenter.com. or call and whatsapp him on +2348149277967 He will help you and his herb medication is sure. he has the cure on all disease .You can talk to me on INSTAGRAM..tashamoore219....

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Educational Projects of J V Gokal Charity Trust

Health Care Projects | Nayan Jagjivan | J V Gokal Charity Trust